Friday, December 28, 2018

2 more for 2018

Hi All,
I probably should have waited until 2018 was over before posting the photos for the 2nd half of the year.  Rosie and I went south to Corvallis for a walk and lunch and along the way I spied the leucitic hawk which I think I sent pic of earlier this year.  I had not seen him since April or so, figuring he was helping with nesting duties, until 2 days ago, and he was there again today, so took about 30 pics.  But as he was just too far off to get better detail, these will have to do.  When I Corvallis we walked at Willamette Park, which is along the Willamette River and I finally got some decent pics of a Belted Kingfisher.  While they are often photogenic, they spook easy and so you have to be lucky to get near enough for good shots. 







No comments:

Post a Comment